Your Privacy Rights Last Updated: 1/29/16
Borrowmoney.com inc, is a online lead manegement service. Borrowmoney.com does not make mortgage loans or commitments.
CA Dept. of Real Estate, (916) 227-0931
The Housing Financial Discrimination Act of 1977 Fair Lending Notice
It is illegal to discriminate in the provisions of or in the availability of financial assistance because of the consideration of: (a) trends, characteristics or conditions in the neighborhood or geographic area surrounding a housing accommodation, unless the financial institution can demonstrate in the particular case that such consideration is required to avoid an unsafe and unsound business practice; or (b) race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry. It is illegal to consider the racial, ethnic, religious or national origin composition of a neighborhood or geographic area surrounding a housing accommodation or whether or not such composition is undergoing change, or is expected to undergo change, in appraising a housing accommodation or in determining whether or not, or under what terms and conditions, to provide financial assistance.
These provisions govern financial assistance for the purpose of the purchase, construction, rehabilitation or refinancing of one-to-four unit family residence occupied by the owner and for the purpose of the home improvement of any one-to-four unit family residence.
If you have any questions about your rights, or if you wish to file a complaint, contact the management of this institution or the agency noted below.
Bureau of Real Estate
Mortgage Loan Division
1651 Exposition Boulevard
Department of Business Oversight
320 West 4th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013-1105
If your inquiry is forwarded to a Lender that makes you an offer, within three business days from the date you submit an application to the Lender you should receive from the Lender a good faith estimate required under RESPA and an initial disclosure statement required under the Truth in Lending Act.
If the Lender denies your request for credit, and that action is based, in whole or in part, on any information contained in a consumer credit report, you have the right to obtain, within sixty days, a free copy of your consumer credit report from the credit reporting agency which compiles and maintains files on consumers on a nationwide basis. You also have the right to dispute the accuracy or completeness of any information in a consumer credit report furnished by the consumer credit reporting agency by contacting that agency directly.
An applicant, if married, may apply for a separate account.
Mortgage Loan Disclosure Statement
Borrowmoney.com, Inc. will receive a fee from a Lender upon passing along your inquiry as compensation for its services as a mortgage broker. Borrowmoney.com receives this fee whether or not you close your loan. This is the total compensation Borrowmoney.com, Inc. receives from the Lender for its services and the Lender pays this fee. I acknowledge that this mortgage broker fee will be paid to Borrowmoney.com and that there is no other mortgage broker fee agreement between us.
District of Columbia
Borrowmoney.com inc,, District of Columbia
If you transact with a Lender linked via your inquiry with Borrowmoney.com, Inc., the Lender shall issue a Financing Agreement in accordance with D.C. Code Ann. § 26-1013. This agreement shall include the terms and principle amount of the loan, an explanation of the type of loan, the interest rate, points and fees, and the length of time the finance agreement is in effect. This must be executed by the Lender and delivered at least 72 hours before settlement.
Borrowmoney.com inc, Florida Correspondent Mortgage Lender.
This disclosure is written to give you notice that Borrowmoney.com does not originate mortgage loans or commitments. Although Borrowmoney.com will forward your loan request to its participating lenders,Borrowmoney.com does not guarantee acceptance into any particular loan program. Should you choose to apply for a mortgage loan with a participating lender, that lender will provide you with a Good Faith Estimate itemizing fees, including loan origination and/or other settlement service fees. The documentation you receive will also include information on whether any fees paid are refundable.
YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PURCHASE ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM Borrowmoney.com OR FROM ANY PERSON OR ENTITY SUGGESTED OR RECOMMENDED BY Borrowmoney.com. HOWEVER, Borrowmoney.com RESERVES THE RIGHT TO APPROVE THE ENTITY SELECTED BY YOU, WHICH APPROVAL MAY NOT BE UNREASONABLY WITHHELD. A LENDER IS ALLOWED TO REQUIRE THE USE OF AN ATTORNEY, CREDIT REPORTING AGENCY OR REAL ESTATE APPRAISER CHOSEN TO REPRESENT THE LENDER’S INTEREST.
Mortgage Broker/Origination Agreement
borrowmoney.com will not act as your lender or credit provider.Borrowmoney.com will pass along the information you submit to our lending partners and our lending partners will contact you with their offers. While we seek to help you meet your financial needs, we do not distribute the products of all lenders or investors in the market and cannot guarantee the lowest price or best terms available in the market.Borrowmoney.com provides mortgage information at no cost to you.Borrowmoney.com will not charge or seek fees of any kind from you.Borrowmoney.com receives fees from lending partners and may be paid by the lender based on (i) the value of the Mortgage Loan or related servicing rights in the market place or (ii) other services, goods or facilities performed or provided by us to the lender. This agreement remains in effect only as long as you seek to use the services offered by Borrowmoney.com. You may discontinue this relationship at any time, without notice, at no cost or penalty to you.
Idaho Prepayment Penalty Disclosure
If you, the borrower, pay off or refinance your mortgage loan before the date for repayment stated in the loan agreement, you may be charged a prepayment charge. A prepayment penalty charge may be significant. Prior to signing any documents, make sure you fully understand the prepayment charge provisions outlined in your loan agreement.
Interest Rate Lock Information
An interest rate that is not locked in is subject to change.
Loan Brokerage Agreement and Broker Disclosure Statement
borrowmoney.com inc, a corporation, is a online lead manegement service and not a lender.
Borrowmoney.com provides mortgage information at no cost to you.
Borrowmoney.com will not charge or seek fees of any kind from you.
Borrowmoney.com will pass along your inquiry to our lending partners and our lending partners will contact you with their offers. While we seek to help you meet your financial needs, we do not distribute the products of all lenders or investors in the market and cannot guarantee the lowest price or best terms available in the market.
Borrowmoney.com receives fees from lending partners and may be paid by the lender based on (i) the value of the Mortgage Loan or related servicing rights in the market place or (ii) other services, goods or facilities performed or provided by us to the lender. This agreement remains in effect only as long as you seek to use the services offered byBorrowmoney.com. You may discontinue this relationship at any time, without notice, at no cost or penalty to you.
A participating Lender may provide you with a Borrower Information Document pursuant to the Residential Mortgage License Act of 1987. You may also receive a list of documents and materials required to complete your loan application with the Lender.
Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
Division of Banking
122 S. Michigan Ave.,
Suite 1900 Chicago,
IL 60603(312) 793-3000
in accordance with the laws of the state of Kansas. we do not represent an endorsement or recommendation of the products or services by the Office of the State Bank Commissioner. As a consumer, you may submit a complaint or inquiry about this mortgage business by delivering a written statement to the Office of the State Bank Commissioner, 700 Jackson, Suite 300, Topeka, KS 66603.
Maine Credit Services Organization
Maine law requires that the disclosures below be provided to consumers before any contact is signed with, and before any money is paid to, a credit services organization or third parties. Please print out this information and save if for your records. I acknowledge reading and receiving a copy of this Disclosure to Consumer.
Written Agreement or Contract
Borrowmoney.com will not act as your lender or credit provider. Borrowmoney.com will pass along your to our lending partner(s) and our lending partner(s) will contact you with their offer(s). While we seek to help you meet your financial needs, we do not distribute the products of all lenders or investors in the market and cannot guarantee the lowest price or best terms available in the market. Borrowmoney.com provides mortgage information at no cost to you. Borrowmoney.com will not charge or seek fees of any kind from you. Borrowmoney.com receives fees from lending partners and may be paid by the lender based on (i) the value of the Mortgage Loan or related servicing rights in the market place or (ii) other services, goods or facilities performed or provided by us to the lender. This agreement remains in effect only as long as you seek to use the services offered by Borrowmoney.com, Inc. You may discontinue this relationship at any time, without notice, at no cost or penalty to you. It is important that you read and understand all contracts related to any credit services you obtain. It is also important for you to retain a copy for your records.
Escrowing of Consumer Funds
Borrowmoney.com, Inc. will not accept, request, or require any fees from our consumers.
Consumer Protection Bond
A consumer protection bond is on file with the State of Maine. If you have a claim against our company which cannot be resolved through informal means, you may institute an action to recover your loss from that bond by filing a written complaint with the Director, Office of Consumer Credit Regulation, 35 State House Station, Augusta, Maine 04333-0035.
Borrowmoney.com.com will not seek or accept fees from consumers submitting an inquiry. If your inquiry is forwarded to our participating Lenders, you may be issued a Financing Agreement by Lenders in accordance with Maryland Commercial Law Code §§ 12-125, 1013. The Financing Agreement must contain: (1) the term and principal amount of the loan; (2) an explanation of the type of mortgage loan being offered; (3) the rate of interest that will apply to the loan, and, if the rate is subject to change or is a variable rate, or is subject to final determination at a future date based on some objective standard, a specific statement of those facts; (4) the points, if any, to be paid by the borrower or the seller; and (5) the term in which the Financing Agreement remains in effect.
IS NOT ACTING AS YOUR AGENT IN CONNECTION WITH OBTAINING A RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN. WHILE WE SEEK TO ASSIST YOU IN MEETING YOUR FINANCIAL NEEDS, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE LOWEST OR BEST TERMS AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET.
330 W 58th Street, Suite 209 - New York, NY - 10019
Borrowmoney.com, Inc. is a Registered online lead manegment service with the State of New York. Borrowmoney.com, Inc. is not empowered to make mortgage loans. All mortgage loans are arranged with third-party providers.
Borrowmoney.com Services, Inc.
Borrowmoney.com Services, Inc.
If you choose to transact with a Lender, you may be required by the Lender to pay an application fee to cover the costs of an appraisal, credit report or other items. The Lender determines the fee amount. Your loan documents will disclose whether these fees are refundable or nonrefundable.
Variable Interest Rate Disclosure
Pennsylvania’s Loan Interest and Protection Law applies to loans of $50,000 or less. This law requires a Lender offering a mortgage with a variable interest rate to also offer a mortgage with an interest rate that will not change. This fixed interest rate mortgage must be offered to you at reasonably competitive terms and rate. On variable interest loans, the Lender will explain to you how the interest rate can change in the future, the effect of changes in the index on the rate and term, and an explanation of the index.
Borrowmoney.com.com will act in a brokerage capacity and will not act as your lender or credit provider.Borrowmoney.com will pass along your inquiry to our lending partners and our lending partners will contact you with their loan product offers. While we seek to help you meet your financial needs, we do not distribute the products of all lenders or investors in the market and cannot guarantee the lowest price or best terms available in the market.
Borrowmoney.com.com provides mortgage information at no cost to you.Borrowmoney.com will not charge or seek fees of any kind from you.Borrowmoney.com receives fees from lending partners and may be paid by the lender based on (i) the value of the Mortgage Loan or related servicing rights in the market place or (ii) other services, goods or facilities performed or provided by us to the lender. This agreement remains in effect only as long as you seek to use the services offered byBorrowmoney.com i. You may discontinue this relationship at any time, without notice, at no cost or penalty to you. Borrowmoney.com does not otherwise represent the interests of either you or the participating Lenders and does not select a loan product for you.
Borrowmoney.com Services, Inc.
Borrowmoney.com.com will not act as your lender or credit provider. Borrowmoney.com will pass along your inquiry to our lending partners and our lending partners will contact you with their offers. While we seek to help you meet your financial needs, we do not distribute the products of all lenders or investors in the market and cannot guarantee the lowest price or best terms available in the market. Borrowmoney.com receives fees from lending partners and may be paid by the lender based on (i) the value of the Mortgage Loan or related servicing rights in the market place or (ii) other services, goods or facilities performed or provided by us to the lender.
- the information we collect about you;
- how that information may be used;
- with whom it may be shared;
- how you may access the information you provide us; and
- your choices about such uses and disclosures.
BorrowMoney.com, Inc. also engages in real estate and real estate brokerage activities through several other divisions or subsidiaries, and maintains several real estate-related websites. The privacy practices and policies relating to BorrowMoney.com, Inc.'s real estate related activities are described in a separate document. For information about BorrowMoney.com, Inc.'s real estate privacy policies and practices, click here.
Information we collect about You.
In General.We may collect personal information that can identify you such as your name and e-mail address, as well as other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our websites, the information may be sent to BorrowMoney servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
- Information You Provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our websites or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information (such as your name, home or mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number), information about your home or prospective home, your financial information (such as your income, assets, or debts), your encrypt Social Security number, personal information (such as your gender and age), and, if you lock-in a loan through BorrowMoney Loans, information about your lock-fee payment method if any,(valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information).
- Information from Other Sources. We may also periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from business partners, contractors and other third parties. Examples of information that we may receive include credit reports, information about your home and additional demographic information. However, BorrowMoney does not pull a credit bureau report on loan customers without permission.
- Information about Others. We may also collect and store personal information that you provide to us about other people (such as co-borrowers), including their name, address, phone number, engrypt Social Security number, financial information or other personal information.
- Cookies. When you visit our websites, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our websites, to personalize your online experience, and to record information about your visit to our websites. Through the use of a cookie, we and these companies also may automatically collect information about your online activity on websites, such as the web pages you visit, the links or advertisements you click, or the other actions you conduct while on websites. The cookies do not store any personally identifiable information about you. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our websites.
- Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use on our websites. We also may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our websites' visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
- Information Collected by Third Parties. We may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements and other materials on our websites, and to deploy technology for our benefit, for example, to load web pages quicker. We and these companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with these advertisements and/or connect to our websites. Our websites do not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows us and these companies to deliver and gauge, among other things, the effectiveness of targeted advertisements. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies. For a list of other third-party advertising companies we typically use, click here.
How we use the information we collect.
In general. We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, other BorrowMoney.com, Inc. companies or other third parties;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our websites and other websites;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests and sweepstakes;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- manage our business and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Financial Information. We may use financial information to match you with lenders or to provide lenders' conditional loan offers to you, to verify your identity, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, or otherwise as needed to manage our business, and, if you request a loan through BorrowMoney Loans, to determine your eligibility for a loan and to charge you for any lock or processing fees if any.
Job Applicants. If your personal information is submitted through our websites when applying for a position with us, the information will be used solely in connection with considering and acting upon your application. We may retain your personal information for a period of time, but only for the purpose of considering your application for current or future available positions or as required by law. This information may be shared with the other BorrowMoney.com, Inc. companies for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for the particular position or other available positions, as well as with third-party service providers retained by us to collect, maintain and analyze candidate submissions for job postings.
Please review Your choices about collection and use of your information" below.
With whom we share your information.
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on our websites or while using our services.
Personal Information. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share all types of personal information with:
- Authorized Service Providers. We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf in connection with your request for a loan or the funding, sale and/or servicing of your loan. These service providers may include credit bureaus, title companies, flood or other insurance providers, appraisal companies, escrow companies, closing agents, other financial institutions, marketing and customer services firms, credit card, loan and other payment processors, as well as companies that support contests, sweepstakes, surveys, or other features offered through our websites, or that provide business analysis or website support. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purpose.
- Business Partners. When you express interest in products, services or promotions offered through our websites or our services, we may share your expression of interest with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes, and, as applicable, their affiliates and third-party finder or marketing companies. When you elect to engage in a particular offer or program, you authorize us to provide your e-mail address and other information to those businesses.
- Other Lenders or Investors. If you submit a completed BorrowMoney Loan Request Form ("LRF"), we may share your personal information with lenders on the BorrowMoney network with whom you are or may be matched, or if you are matched with BorrowMoney Loans, third party investors to whom we intend to transfer your loan after closing. If you finish the second page of the BorrowMoney LRF (by hitting the "Accept and Continue" button on page 2) but leave portions of the LRF incomplete, we may share your personal information with lenders on the BorrowMoney network or with BorrowMoney Loans, who may help you complete your loan request or possibly extend conditional loan offers to you. However, no credit check will be performed by BorrowMoney unless you authorize us to do so by submitting a completed LRF. The lenders with whom you are matched (i.e., the lenders with whom BorrowMoney shares your information) will be disclosed to you, and BorrowMoney will not share information with other lenders not disclosed to you. Because the lenders on the BorrowMoney network with whom you are matched may retain or use your personal information whether or not you qualify for, or obtain, a loan from them, you should contact these lenders directly concerning their privacy and information sharing practices.
- Special Notice to California Residents. BorrowMoney will not share any personal information about you with other BorrowMoney.com, Inc. companies to the extent prohibited by applicable California law or to the extent your prior consent to share is required by applicable California law.
- Special Notice to Vermont Residents. BorrowMoney will not share any personal information about you with other BorrowMoney.com, Inc. companies to the extent prohibited by applicable Vermont law or to the extent your prior consent to share is required by applicable Vermont law.
- Other Situations.We also may disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our websites' terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Aggregated and Non-Personal Information. We may share aggregated information (i.e., information about you and other customers collectively, but not specifically identifiable to you) and other non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties and BorrowMoney.com, Inc. companies to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our websites and on websites of third parties. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our websites and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
How You can access your information.
If you have submitted a LRF to us, you can update your personal information by contacting our Customer Care Departmentfor assistance. More information about how to contact us is provided below.
- You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our websites because such information may be required in order for you to obtain products or services from us.
- Federal and state regulations require that we store completed loan LRFs for various periods of time. In order to comply with these requirements, we may be unable to delete your information from our database until the expiration of the applicable period.
- When you initially use our websites, you will be given a choice as to whether you want to receive e-mail messages or newsletters from us. You may later modify your choice by contacting our Customer Care Department at TOLL FREE (1800) OKBM914 OR 1-265-2525. You also will be given the opportunity, in any commercial e-mail that we send to you, to opt out of receiving such messages in the future. It may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request. We may send you other types of transactional and relationship e-mail communications, such as conditional loan offers, requests for additional information, service updates or announcements, administrative notices and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Please note that opting out of receipt of promotional e-mail communications will only affect future activities or communications from us. If we have already provided your information to a third party before you have changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change your preferences directly with that third party.
- Under our Do Not Call policy you may instruct us not to call you for marketing purposes by calling our Customer Care Department at 1-265-2525. We will implement your instructions within 30 days. We have policies and procedures in place and train our employees to honor your request. Please note that we may still need to call you for servicing or other non-marketing purposes.
- If you do not want us to send you postal mail for marketing purposes, you may remove your name from current and future mailing lists by contacting our Customer Care Department at 1-212-265-2525.
How we protect your personal information.
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees and authorized third-party service providers are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. We use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
We want you to feel confident using our websites to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission's website for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
Other information about our privacy practices.
- the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year
- the names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
- if the nature of the third party's business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
We may provide this information in a standardized format that is not specific to you. The designated e-mail address for these requests is privacy@BorrowMoney.com.
Our websites are general audience sites, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Visiting our Websites From Outside the United States
No Rights of Third Parties
How to Contact Us
512 BAY SHORE DRIVE FORT LAUDERDALE FL, 33304