We're a success-driven group of entrepreneurs who believe that great rewards only come from hard work and vision. We will never be satisfied with good when we know that with the right group of people we can be great. If you are passionate about achieving the best result possible and you don’t know the meaning of the word "quit" then you should consider joining the team at BorrowMoney.
Why consider working at BorrowMoney?
We are always looking for talented, high-energy people who are ready to work in an exciting, fast paced environment. We hire individuals who contribute new ideas and aren’t afraid to shake things up in order to achieve results. We are constantly raising the bar for ourselves and seek similar highly motivated individuals who are never satisfied with the status quo. If you consider yourself an innovator, think about joining our team. Visit the BorrowMoney.comJob Board to get started.
Job Code: BM4
# of Openings: 3
This person will be involved in all things database-y at The BorrowMoney.com inc, You will: Manage the performance, integrity and security of all TCPi databases; be involved in the planning and development of the database; troubleshoot any issues on behalf of users; design methods to store, analyze, utilize, and organize all TPCi data; set up computer databases after identifying user needs; and migrate data from old systems to new system.
Primary Responsibilities • Identify database requirements by interviewing customers; analyzing department applications, programming, and operations; evaluate existing systems and design proposed systems.
- Recommend solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Install revised or new systems by proposing specifications and flowcharts; recommending optimum access techniques; coordinating installation requirements.
- Maintain and improve database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters, implementing new releases, completing maintenance requirements, and evaluating computer operating systems and hardware products.
- Prepare DevOps and Software Engineers by conducting training, communication relevant changes to the appropriate teams, and resolving problems.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge
- Help integrate separate database system for analytical operations.
- Training on new database systems may be required; travel may be necessary
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• 2+ years Database Administrator experience
• Operating Systems: Linux (Ubuntu)
• Database Systems: MySQL, dbShards, Couchbase
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
• Experience with NoSQL recommended
• Experience with AgilData/CodeFutures dbShards a plus
• Experience with Couchbase 4+ and N1QL a plus
• Experience with Redis a plus
• Experience with big data tools, like Hadoop, a plus
• Experience with Tableau a plus Education
• BS Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and/or equivalent working experience.
• Any Database Administration certification a plus.
- with workstations, from personal home
- This position may require occasional domestic travel
- Ability to work flexible hours as required for key initiatives.
Please send us UNIQUE responses. We will completely ignore cookie cutter emails. Include some work you've done in the past and describe your role. Solo-development work is highly preferred (so we can see what YOU can really do)! Please forward your resume OR CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong background in:
- Experience with Linux systems a plus
- Active Directory, LDAP, GPO
- DNS, DHCP, CNAME, A Records, etc.
- IIS configuration and maintenance
- Sonicwall Firewalls, site to site VPN
- VPN client setup and troubleshooting
- Basic Database experience with MS SQL and MySQL
- Hands on experience building and rebuilding workstations and servers
- Scripting experience a plus
Responsibilities include monitoring, troubleshooting and maintaining existing environment, implementation of new technology projects, documentation, support of in-house users and all existing software. Candidate must be available to work outside normal business hours under certain circumstances.
Please include cover letter, resume and salary history with subject line "Systems Admin"
The Special Assistant will work primarily with the Chief Financial and Administrative Officer.
Qualified candidates will have banking/Mortgage related experience that required excellent judgment, discretion, attention to detail, the ability to prioritize, and experience dealing with high profile individuals. The principal responsibilities of this position will include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as Executive departmental liaison for coordinating ongoing operations, special initiatves, and communications with staff
- Providing administrative support to the Financial and Administrative Officer and Treasurer, including scheduling of appointments, handling requests for information, greeting visitors, maintaining records, coordinating meetings, processing invoices, and scheduling and participating in departmental meetings
- Preparing financial reports and producing spreadsheets, as well as managing the Executive Office departmental budget
- Coordinating and organizing Board committee meetings, including the Finance and Budget Committee
- Attending committee meetings to take notes and produce written summaries of the proceedings
• Providing support to the President's staff as needed
- A minimum of two years related full-time work experience, preferably working for a senior manager
- Strong quantitative and budgetary skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills including experience with MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment, both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated interest in banking policy
- BA in a related field
ATTN: Must be a us resident to apply. Applicants will be reviewed. Immediate hire, AND SUMMER INTERNSHIP APPLICANTS.
Business Development Intern:
We are seeking sharp, dedicated, and organized interns with a ready-to-work mentality. Must be a college student or recent graduate interested in business development within the banking/mortgage/real estate services business sector or a recent college grad looking to gain experience/exposure to these fields. A small stipend will be available to cover essential expenses.
- Assist directly in the development of a new financial services institution specializing in the Lending industries, among several other exciting projects.
- Research - including Internet, newspaper, and magazine – in order to help create a database of information relevant to developing this new business.
- Corresponding with new business development leads including drafting emails, placing phone calls, and arranging both electronic and in-person meetings.
- Assisting with general office needs including establishing organization structure and managing executive relations.
- Strong interpersonal skills - candidate must be able to deal with both business-minded individuals as well as more eccentric and creative personalities.
- Comfort working at a fast pace on both Mac and PC computers.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (perhaps even a passion for Excel).
- Skills in web development, design software, and/or video editing could all be useful, though not necessary.
- Available at least two full days a week